It’s another round of Party Color Schemes on this Friday. Today it’s more of a fun summertime tradition for kids than a party. However, using some party accessories you can take this lemonade stand to a whole new level.
Did you ever set up a lemonade stand in the summer time when you were growing up? I remember doing it when I was in second grade during my mom’s yard sale. I made $46.00 from that lemonade stand and thought I was so rich!
Coming across this color scheme instantly screamed lemonade stand to me. It may have helped that there were actual lemons in the picture, but I just love the combination of colors to jazz up a basic lemonade stand.
I also love the addition of the green color in this color scheme. It gives you a great option to offer a limeade drink at your lemonade stand.
Now that you have a great color scheme to center your whole lemonade stand around, try one of these custom lemonade stand DIY’s. They are super cute and not that difficult to make. Plus, they are customizable to whatever your lemonade stand needs are. You could also use this idea as a place for pretend play, costume parties or puppet shows with the kids. I’d recommend busting it back out again in the winter and setting up a hot chocolate stand.
I love that these stands just use a few simple things like paint, crates, and few pieces of wood.
Here’s how I’d accessorize the lemonade stand. Doing so will really take it over the top and tie in all of these great colors. Who knows putting in a little party decorating effort might get you more sales and increase your income.
- Add some garlands in the blue signature color like this, this, or this
- It never hurts to accessorize with real lemons and limes to bring in the yellow and green colors
- Add some fun cocktail napkins for your patrons, bonus if they have lemons on them
- In addition to lemonade offer a sweet treat like lemon cookies, candies, or cupcakes
- Serve lemon or limeade in these awesome lidded clear cups. There’s even a size perfect for kids.
- Use green straws to tie in the green from the color scheme. These from Shop Sweet Lulu are on sale right now!
Now you have the color scheme to get started, inspiration for making your own lemonade stand, and sources for all the decor you need. Your over the top lemonade stand is going to make you some big bucks. And look cute while doing so. We have a community garage sale this weekend, and I’d love to set one of these guys up in front of our house. Will you?